Financial Peace University: June-July 2018
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a proven financial fitness plan that works!
This 9-week study on Monday nights provides practical application for implementing God’s plan for money in your life. This study is for anyone nearing high school graduation all the way to the golden years.
FPU includes video teaching, member workbook, access to financial tools, and Dave Ramsey’s book, The Complete Guide to Money.
This June-July session is available at a special low price, and couples share one set of course materials at the $95 cost. Childcare is also included for ages 12 and under. If you’ve taken FPU before and have all the materials already, this course is free. There’s no better time to turn your money situation around!
June 4 – July 30
- Super Saving: Reasons to save money, preparing for emergencies, and building genuine wealth
- Relating With Money: Discover that money is rarely just about money
- Cash Flow Planning: How to make your money work for you
- Dumping Debt: Debunking common debt myths, and how to get out and stay out of debt
- Buyer Beware: How to gain power over your purchases
- The Role of Insurance: Learn which types you need and don’t need
- Retirement and College Planning: Learn about IRA, Roth, 401(k), 403(b), and 457, and how to get your kids through college debt-free
- Real Estate and Mortgages: Effective tips for buying and selling real estate, as well as the best and worst mortgage options
- The Great Misunderstanding: How generous giving reveals the true key to winning in life and money