High School Summer Camp – Houseboats
Our High School Ministry is taking it outdoors for summer camp—we’re houseboating on Lake Mead! Equal parts water sports, wilderness, and worship, students can make new friends and break from tech-saturated culture to see God clearly. Having leaders and students share meals, stories, and experiences opens the door to closer community. The best part of Summer Camp, though? Spending a week on the lake could inspire high schoolers to follow Jesus for a lifetime.
Psst – if you register by April 30, you’ll get an Early Registration price of $399!
- Event cost: $399 Early Registration through April 30 | $459 from May 1 onward
- A $100 deposit is required to secure a spot: full amount must be paid to attend
- Limited scholarship applications will be available after Early Registration
- Drop-off for camp is at 9:30am on June 18 at IHC
- Pick-up time is 5pm on June 22 at IHC
- Campers will receive their booklet with Packing List and Camp Rules two weeks prior to camp
The following is needed to complete your registration. Forms available for download during the registration process:
- IHC Parent Permission/Release form
- Camp Cancellation form