God has given us His Word. It LIFTS us up to new heights and He LIFTS our eyes to see Him in a fresh light. Join us for summer camp as we dive into the book of Psalms to examine how God LIFTS us up when we are hopeless, LIFTS our eyes to see His glory, LIFTS us from our painful moments, and LIFTS us into salvation.
JHM will be camping under the stars at San Onofre State Beach. Our week will include beautiful cliffside camping, beach games, making new friends, incredible worship, and growing closer to God! Don’t miss out on the best summer experience ever! All meals and transportation are included. Registration ends July 3. Space is limited, so register soon.
Drop-off: Monday, July 10 at 11am
Pickup: Thursday, July 13 at 2pm
What To Bring:
- Bible and pens
- Tent (organized by small group leaders)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Clothes for 4 warm days & 3 cool nights
- Modest swimsuit & beach towel
- Toiletries (including bath towel)
- Bug spray and sun screen
- Boogie boards
What Not To Bring:
- No surfboards or skimboards
- No weapons of any kind, including pocket knifes
- No cell phones, iPods, etc.
- No drugs, tobacco, or alcohol
- Anything that you think could be inappropriate for a church event