October Texas Trip
This will be our first team outreach, where we will address flood damage at our partner church, Iglesia Rios de Agua Viva, and establish a base camp to stage future relief efforts.
Mandatory Team Meeting: Sunday, October 8, 12:30 to 3:30pm
- Engaging and praying with hurricane survivors
- Repairing damage to the church
- Installing Air Conditioning Units
- Preparing basecamp: dorm setup and bunk bed building
- Possible home rebuilding projects
Includes airfare, lodging, transportation, and 3 meals each work day. All other expenses will be out-of-pocket.
A $150 nonrefundable deposit is required at registration. Withdrawing from the trip after paying the deposit will require the $800 to be paid in full.
Space is limited, and team spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.REGISTER