Fifty6 Winter Camp 2019
Bundle up for winter adventure when Fifty6 takes Forest Home’s Creekside camp by storm! This weekend retreat is all about engaging students’ faith in amped-up worship, frantic tube sledding and games, and age-relevant messages that point to the Promised Land that God offers to us all. As we introduce Fifty6ers to unheard-of things like “cold” and “snow,” winter camp also prepares them for middle school with challenging, nurturing activities. Fresh air, new friends, stronger faith…it’s pure win. Sign up today and don’t get left out in the cold!
Once registration is filled, students can join the waitlist by contacting Dan Mattson.
Feb 8-10 | Feb 8 Check-in: 3:30pm | Feb 10 Pick-up: 1:30pm
Forest Home – Creekside Camp | $190
Fill out the following forms (provided at the REGISTER link below) to complete your registration:
• IHC Online Registration
• IHC Parent Permission Release & Camp Cancellation Forms
• Forest Home Online Camper Registration
• The full cost of registration: $190
Registrations will be taken on a first come-first served basis (as registrations are paid in full and forms are completed and submitted). Please return completed forms to Daniel Mattson.
WHAT TO PACK
• Bible, notebook, and pen/pencils
• Sleeping Bag/Pillow (secure these in a trash bag)
• Toiletries (including bath towel)
• Warm clothing (include jacket, beanie, warm gloves)
• Snow boots or extra shoes
• 1 Small Luggage Bag and optional personal bag (backpack)
• Spending money ($15-$20 uploaded to your Forest Home account/No Cash)