Fifty6 Winter Camp 2020
This February may be cold, but 5th and 6th graders will be warming up to take center stage at Fifty6 Winter Camp! Shine, the weekend adventure hosted by Forest Home, goes full-on talent show with laughing, dancing, and singing—all building toward a call to honor God by letting Him shine through campers’ lives.
Outdoors, Fifty6ers will grab their warm clothes for group games, climbing, archery, and the Thunderdome for Gaga Ball! Coming in from the cold, campers have access to warm cabins, tasty meals, large group session entertainment and teaching, and small group time with the Bible. Who knows? There might even be snow!
Three days under the big lights, with an even brighter message behind it all—it’s the perfect time for Fifty6ers to shine.
Spots are limited; once filled, students can join the waitlist by contacting Greg Morton.
Feb 7-9 | Feb 7 Check-in: 4pm | Feb 9 Pick-up: 3pm | 5th & 6th Graders
Forest Home – Creekside Camp | $199
Please complete the following to reserve a spot for camp:
– Forest Home Online Camper Registration
– IHC Online Registration – Pay the $199 cost in full and complete the Parent Permission Release Form:
Registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, as registrations are paid in full and completed forms are submitted; please return completed forms to Greg Morton.
WHAT TO PACK
• Bible, notebook, and pen/pencils
• Sleeping Bag/Pillow (secure these in a large trash bag)
• Toiletries: toothbrush, deodorant, shower gel, shampoo, bath towel, more deodorant
• Warm clothing: jacket, hat/beanie, waterproof winter gloves
• Snow boots or extra shoes
• 1 Small Luggage Bag and optional personal bag (backpack)
• Spending money ($15-$20 uploaded to your Forest Home account/No Cash)