Houseboats – High School Summer Camp
Grab the swimsuits and sunscreen for your best week, high schoolers—it’s Houseboats 2019! Blow up your inflatables, and your summer, with 5 days at Lake Mead, Nevada, where over 100 of us will chill on houseboats far from school, sports, and Snapchat.
Why spend a week away? Because your life is more than the grind, students. At Houseboats, you get to sleep under the stars. Boat runs will take you tubing and wake boarding. Hit up the water slides and inner tubes boatside. Relax on the deck with your crew. Relearn who God is and grow in the process. It’s not about who you’ve been, but what God will do in you by week’s end.
Open to all incoming 9-12 graders and graduated seniors, and featuring top-notch speaking, food, and competitions, Houseboats is the can’t-miss high school event of the year.
Mon, Jun 24 – Fri, Jun 28 | Lake Mead, Nevada
Deposit: $100 (reserves spot for camp) | Limited 50% Scholarships Available
- Drop-off for camp is at 5am on June 24 at IHC
- Pick-up time is approx. 5pm on June 28 at IHC
- Campers will receive their booklet with Packing List and Camp Rules prior to camp
- Scholarship forms can be picked up at IHC Students Wednesday service, the Summer Camps table on Sundays, or by contacting Shannon Hagopian.
The following form is required to complete registration (available for download at the link below):
- 2019 Houseboats | Camper | Parent Permission Release Form (includes cancellation policy)