Operation Christmas Child
Generosity is always in season! Join us for our annual Operation Christmas Child project this holiday season, by offering a box of hand-picked gifts to children worldwide.
Here’s how you can bless a child:
- Pick up a box at IHC during the Pick-up dates below
- Fill the box with toys, school supplies, and a note—see gift guidelines here.
- Pray for the gifts to reach the child who will benefit most from them
- Drop off the box to IHC during Collection Week – dates and times are listed below.
Before you shop, please see the gift guide. You’ll return the box full of gifts with $9 to cover collection, shipping, and delivery.
All it takes is a short shopping trip and some pocket cash! Here are the important dates to know:
Giftbox Pickup Sundays:
- Oct 27
- Nov 3
- Nov 10
- Nov 17
Giftbox Collection Week is Nov 18-25! Drop off your gift-filled box at IHC on these days/times:
- Mon, Nov. 18: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Tue, Nov. 19: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Wed, Nov. 20: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Thu, Nov. 21: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri, Nov. 22: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Sat, Nov. 23: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sun, Nov. 24: After Each Service
- Mon, Nov. 25: 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm