New Year, New Testament
New Year, New Testament | Sunday, January 17 – March 7
As you follow along the series, here are some questions for you to consider as you read. If you are participating as a small group, think of your weekly time as more of a discussion group than a Bible study. All you have to do is come prepared to share your responses to five simple questions.
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about loving God?
- What did you learn about loving others?